I will convert PDF to word, excel, or retype, data entry.

 Hi, Welcome to my service

Are you looking for any kind of documents conversion or needs editing in your documents, so you are on a right gig.


My Services:

  • Word/Excel to PDF.
  • Edit Word/Excel.
  • Convert Scanned PDF to word or Excel.
  • Scanned Images to Word or Excel.
  • Retype Scanned PDF to Word or Excel.
  • Manually Typing in Word/Excel.
  • Edit PDF (any type, with exact/same fonts match).
  • Proofread.


Why order me:

  • Fast Delivery
  • Highly expert
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Professionalism and high-quality work


NOTE

Please contact me first if your file is JPG/Screenshot or non-editable file.

Contact me before placing any order.


Thank you.


Fiverr Profile Link. https://www.fiverr.com/younus67 












0 Comments