I will be your facebook group moderator or page admin

 Are you looking for a Facebook group moderator or admin? Then you are in the right place. I will professionally manage your Facebook group as an admin/moderator.


Just give me the rules to follow and which post or request to approve or decline and I will handle it for you.


After you order my gig, I will send you a request to add me to your group after which you will add me as a moderator, and you can go on and spend your vacation with your family or friends, I will do all the job for you.


What can I do for you?


  • Daily posts
  • Delete spam posts
  • Approve new Members
  • Welcome to new members
  • Full-time engagement
  • Attendance post to keep members active


Why you suggest me:


  • On-time Delivery
  • 110% Satisfaction
  • Do all work as I described

"My clients are honorable for me"


Please contact me first before making an order to discuss all your requirements properly.


Thank you




Fiverr Order Link: https://www.fiverr.com/younus67/set-up-facebook-group-and-promotion 


Fiverr Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/younus67






facebook, facebook group, facebook group moderator,Facebook ads,Facebook promotion,google my business,local seo,SEO,youtube,


0 Comments